Saturday, March 24, 2007

But I took the (road) less traveled...


The Road...
Originally uploaded by locoluko.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the best things about my campus is its location...surrounded by miles of hills and forest ready to be explored, offering a quiet place of solitude and reflection.

I should have figured that sooner or later all the stress of the crazy things and places that I've been to and done these past few months would catch up with me... which explains why (in retrospect) I've been extrememly drained physically and emotionally this whole past week. So having a place to go, rest, think, write and be still (psalm 46:10) has been a blessing, to say the least.

These freeing and refreshing excursions sort of symbolize the time I'm in right now as I wander down the pathway of life, examining past, encountering diverse cultures, refining purpose, and venturing forth with confidence into the unknown adventure that awaits...

"...two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful post!

awesome photos... high-five for eating pizza with chopsticks!

keep up the great job.

a.h.